Business advice is less expensive than legal action. Call before you act. Businesses in the Greater Puget Sound area and throughout the region are governed by complex legal and regulatory provisions. At Strong International Law Group, our attorneys can help you navigate through the challenges of government compliance while you pursue your business goals. We can help you navigate through complex government systems.
We understand that businesses need efficient and effective legal representation that's focused on containing costs and limiting exposure to legal liabilities. We are great at legal protection (shield) but we carry a mean "legal sword" also.
Strong Int'l Law Group provides clients with advice and assistance on a broad range of business issues and transactions, including the formation and operation of business entities. We aim to be your strategic partner. We also help with:
- Business Start-ups
- Business expansions through mergers and acquisitions
- Shareholder, member and partner buyouts
- Raising capital via debt and equity financing (including private placements)
- Investment of capital in new/emerging/established businesses
- Real estate transactions, including like-kind exchanges
- Federal, state and local taxation
- Family business and management succession planning
We also counsel nonprofit organizations on issues of formation, operation and tax-exempt status.
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business Disputes
- Complex Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Law & Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Litigation
- State & Local Government Contracts
- Contractor Termination & Disqualification
- Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution
Protect Your Business Empire 2020-2 Power Point